Kelley at Happy Healthy Kids asked what are the five things which I wish parents knew about sleep. This was a fun question for me as my posts tend to me more focused on single issues. Here’s my list (click the link above for my detailed rationale for each choice):
- A good bedtime is critical for sleep success.
- Sleep training does not hurt your child and may not even involve crying
- Some kids sleep better than others.
- Snoring is not normal and should be investigated.
- Sleep deprivation is toxic, for both children and adults.
Is there anything that I missed that is in your top 5 most important sleep tips?