Well, another year in the books for you and me. Certainly, although there were intimations of cases of a mysterious pneumonia in China one year ago, there’s no way that any of us anticipated the way the year would turn out.
This year there are a few things that I did that I was especially proud of.
The first was creating more videos that I hope you found useful. Here are a few of my favorites from the past year:
- How to stop night feeds so you and your child will sleep better (my top video on YouTube this year).
- How long will your baby cry during sleep training?
- Ten things parents should know about melatonin (an update of one of my previous top videos, where one commenter said I look liked I had taken melatonin before I filmed it)
The second was discussing the challenges that kids and families are facing, sleep wise, during the pandemic.
- Six tips for better sleep in online school and quarantine. This is a short, fun video my kids helped me shoot.
- “My child can’t sleep during quarantine!” What can you do?
- How to keep your glasses from fogging up when wearing a mask.
Finally, here are the top three articles on my blog for the year. . .
- Should my child take melatonin? A guide for parents (updated for 2020!)
- How to stop night feeds in your child and sleep better
- At long last: sleep training tools for the exhausted parent.
I remain so proud of my book, It’s Never Too Late to Sleep Train, which has 255 reviews of Amazon and an average review of 4.5 stars.
I’m committed to continuing to helping kids, parents, pediatricians, and sleep consultants on their journey in 2021.
What are your pain points, sleep wise? Leave me a note in the comments below. And here’s to a great 2021.